Transform'22 North America
At Transform'22, attendees will experience the best of this dynamic city: From the incredible accommodations at the new Grand Hyatt Nashville, to our opening celebration at Blake Shelton's Ole Red venue, closing gala at the Country Music Hall of Fame, and more.
DAY 1- Monday, April 11th, 2022
Grand Hyatt Nashville + Blake Shelton's Ole Red
Check-In + Opening Sessions
TRANSFORM'22 Health & Safety Guidelines
We are pleased to announce that the state of Tennessee no longer requires face masks to be worn in public spaces and has no requirement to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for conferences or other events. This means that attendees will not be required to wear face coverings or masks while at the Transform’22. Reputation will, of course, comply with any federal, local, and/or state mandates in effect at the time of the event and we will send out communications if any requirements change.
Because your safety is extremely important to us:
- Masks will be available.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be throughout the venue.
- We request that ALL attendees respect the color-coded physical touch policy at the event and highly recommend washing your hands often to prevent illness. Colored stickers will be added to attendee badges at registration.
- Green – Okay with pre-Covid behaviors such as hugs and high-fives.
- Yellow – Desires some caution and respect of social distancing.
- Red – Desires extreme social distancing and the highest precautions. May be at high risk or caring for someone at high risk.
- Throughout the length of the event, we request that you self-assess daily for your own potential COVID-19 symptoms (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea). If you have any of these symptoms.
9:00 am-3:00 pm: Welcome!
- Attendee Check-In
- Pick up your badge, lanyard, and welcome packet.
3:00 pm-4:00 pm: Opening Mainstage Presentation
Welcome Message from Reputation CEO, Joe Fuca and Cross-Industry Thought Leadership Panel
How To Bypass Roadblocks for a Best In Class Feedback Program
- Colleen Boldon, Nissan, Director, CX
- Kelley Shannon, Bozzuto, Vice President, Consumer Marketing
- Doug Zarkin, Pearle Vision, CMO
- Michael Parkerson, Atrium Health, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer / Chief Managed Health Executive
- Moderated by, Molly Blanco, Director of Marketing, Reputation
- Is an XM program just a self-fulfilling prophecy? What distinguishes companies who use feedback to pat themselves on the back vs. those who build it to understand their customers better? We’re going to explore this idea of what prevents businesses from making the leap from “good enough” to best in class.
4:15 pm-5:00 pm: Industry Breakout Sessions
Automotive- Innovation in Auto: Embracing Change to Create a Modern Customer Experience
- Ron Andrews, Cars.com, Sr Director Enterprise Strategy
- Matthew Wilson, INFINITI, Director CX & Training
- Chad Jernberg, Holman, Vice President, Customer Experience
- Moderated by Melanie Fielder, Sr. Manager, Field Marketing
- Change in the automotive industry has rapidly accelerated over the last two years. It’s no secret that dealers and OEMs alike must act on implementing strategies to ensure a better future for the brand, dealerships, and ultimately the customer experience – but how? Using themes from the hit show Ted Lasso to guide the panelists, this session will dive into how dealerships can take on challenges, spark curiosity, build relationships, foster new innovation, and above all, believe in belief.
Healthcare- Consumerism and the Modern Patient Journey
- Deborah Fullerton, Prisma Health, SVP/Chief Marketing, Communications & Consumerism Officer
- Valerie Monet, Banner Health, Senior Director, Strategy and Insight
- Michael Canonigo, Advocate Aurora, Director Digital Consumer Experience
- Shay Andres, Yuma Regional Medical Center, Director of Marketing and Communications
- Moderated by Celine Patterson, Healthcare Strategy and Consulting Manager
- With the consumerization of healthcare comes the evolution of the patient experience. Today, that experience expands beyond the clinical setting. Regardless of the touchpoint – this is happening online. In this session, learn from health systems that are optimizing their digital front door in order to enhance the patient journey when and where consumers are searching for care.
Property Management – How to Turn Your Tenant Data into Dollars
- Kelly Shannon, Bozzuto, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Customer Engagement
- Melissa Stiles, SAM, VP, Marketing & Sales
- Moderated by Caroline Featherstone, Team Lead, Customer Success
- It’s no question the real estate market was impacted by the Pandemic. How do Real Estate and Property Management firms stay prepared and stable during the changing market conditions? Learn ideas and real-life examples from industry leaders.
Retail- How Retailers Can Leverage Unstructured Feedback Data to Drive Innovation
- Sharon Villegas, Re-Bath, CRO
- Doug Zarkin, Pearle Vision, CMO
- Scott Miles, Haverty’s, SVP Stores
- Moderated by Michael Tarter, Enterprise Sales
- In today’s landscape, gathering unstructured feedback and breaking down silos has become a top priority for retailers of all sizes. With consumer sentiment about retailers dropping, it is crucial to be armed with data to manage these changing expectations.
5:00 pm-7:00 pm: Partner Pavillion Opening Reception
- Join us in the Grand Hall Foyer for heavy appetizers and cocktails with your peers.
- Make your way to the lobby to board the trolley at 6:30 pm.
7:30 pm-10:30 pm: Opening Celebration On The Rooftop at Ole Red
- Join us for food, drinks, and of course, live music!
- Located at 300 Broadway, Nashville about a half-mile or four blocks from the Grand Hyatt.
DAY 2- Tuesday, April 12th, 2022
Grand Hyatt Nashville + The Country Music Hall of Fame
General Sessions + Gala
7:30 am- 9:00 am: Breakfast
- Inside the Partner Pavilion
9:00 am- 10:30 am: Mainstage Presentation
- The Future of Innovation in Reputation Experience Management
- Presented by:
- Joe Fuca, CEO, Reputation
- Pranav Desai, Reputation
- Phil Rapisardo, Director of Product Marketing, Reputation
- Greg Benson, Managing Director, US Marketing, Greystar
- Marie Judd, VP Patient and Consumer Experience, Ascension
- Melissa Stiles, VP Marketing and Sales, Storage Asset Management
- About the session: The power of the Reputation platform lies in its ability to help answer three questions: “How am I doing? How is my competition doing? And What should I do about it?” This session will explore how our products help key customers answer these questions today and how our innovation will unlock the future of feedback for tomorrow.
- Presented by:
10:45 am- 11:45 am: Ecosystem Presentations
- Ecosystem Presentations
- How to Harness the Voice of the Customer to Create Powerful Customer Experiences
Presenter: Nik DeBenedetto, CEO, LeapPoint
- Technology Partner Panel
Moderator: Brent Nixon, Chief Ecosystem Officer.
- How to Harness the Voice of the Customer to Create Powerful Customer Experiences
11:45 am-1:00 pm: Lunch
- Lunch and Partner Pavillion Open
1:00 pm - 1:45 pm: Product Sessions- Group 1
- Customer Experience- How to Uncover and Close the Gaps in Your CX Program
- Speakers include:
- Mark Chaffin, CEO, Mitsubishi Motors North America
- Michael Parkerson, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Atrium Health
- Chris Hodges, VP of Customer Experience, J.D. Power
- Braxton Bodenhamer, Social Media & Online Reputation Manager, Cortland
- Moderated by David Mingle, Vice President, Customer Experience
- About The Session: You spend millions building your brand promise — is your customer experience strengthening or diluting it? In this round-table session, you’ll learn from CX experts how to measure the gaps in what you’re promising versus delivering, understand what is causing the problem, and determine what actions you need to solve it.
- Speakers include:
- Digital Experience – Beyond SEO: How to Win Customers and Maximize Conversions After You Rank
- Speaker: Michele M. Bettinazzi, PeakMade Real Estate, Customer Experience Manager
- Moderated by Adam Dorfman, Director of Product Growth
- About the Session: Ranking in search matters, but businesses only truly win if they’re the one business customers choose. In this session, we’ll discuss how to better engage with and win customers by treating business listings as a key part of your customer’s experience.
2:00 pm - 2:45 pm: Product Sessions- Group 2
- Predictive Analytics- How To Unlock the Hidden Insights in Your Feedback Data
- Speakers include:
- Becca Hallisey, Manager, Sr. Marketing Operations Manager, Greystar
- Robbie Hamill, National Strategy Manager, QuadReal
- Moderated by Raj Nandy, Director of Product Management & Amanda Devenport, Senior Product Marketing Manager
- About The Session: Reputation’s platform helps you decode feedback from multiple sources into meaningful information about what is impacting your business and customer experiences the most. During this session, Reputation power users will demonstrate five ways you can leverage your data insights to improve your operations and brand experience. There will also be an open Q&A discussion to share best practices and actionable next steps for all attendees.
- Speakers include:
- Social Experience- Using Social Customer Feedback to Drive Business Results
- Speakers include
- Anna Davis, Sr Global Marketing Associate, Stryker
- Mary Cate Spires, Marketing Consultant, The Arbor Company
- Moderated by Timi Chu, Director of Product Management
- About The Session: Social tools can no longer be only a data collector. In this roundtable, our customers share how their social experience strategies have matured over time, and are now focused on taking action on social feedback to drive real results across their businesses.
- Speakers include
3:00 pm-4:00 pm: Using the Reputation Platform Throughout Your Organization
- Rebecca Biestman, Chief Marketing Officer
- Pranav Desai, Chief Product Officer
- Michael Erisman, Chief People Officer
- Jason Grier, Chief Operating Officer
- About the session: This session will illustrate ways that Reputation’s feedback management tools and insights can be leveraged by teams across Marketing, HR, Customer Experience, Operations and Product
4:00 pm-5:00 pm: Closing General Session Keynote Speaker
- Closing General Session- “Breaking Through: My Journey to Becoming the First Female NFL Referee.”
- Keynote Speaker, Sarah Thomas
- About The Session: About The Session: In 2021, Thomas became the first female to officiate a Super Bowl. Named one of the Sports Illustrated 100 most influential figures of all time, she is no stranger to being the first or breaking gender barriers. Thomas will share key insights on overcoming adversity, finding your passion while maintaining work-life balance, decision-making, and not only succeeding as a female in a male-dominated industry but achieving breakthrough success for males and females alike.
6:00 pm-10:00 pm: Dinner and Closing Gala at The Country Music Hall of Fame
- Join us in the lobby for transportation to the venue.
- Get ready for an elegant evening with entertainment.
DAY 3- Wednesday, April 13th, 2022
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Departure + Reputation Academy Day
8am – 12pm: Reputation Academy Day (RAD)
- Become the expert in translating feedback data into prescriptive insights that your company can use to learn from and grow.
- Participate in our RAD program to take your knowledge of the Reputation Platform to the next level.
Upon completion of this half-day session, you will be able to:
- Build custom dashboards to monitor actionable data and insights from your programs.
- Join an exclusive community of your peers for continued learning, idea sharing, and collaboration.
- Validate and advise on the direction and implementation of your company’s CX strategy.
Transform'22 North America
Mark Chaffin started at MMNA in 2007 as the Director of Parts Operations where he successfully helped grow sales and improve operational efficiency in the business unit. In 2013 he was promoted to Vice President of Fixed Operations responsible for the reputation, efficiency and profitability of the Parts and Service department. Prior to joining MMNA, Mark worked for Mazda North America and Kia Motors America.
Enterprise Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer | Chief Managed Health Executive<br/> Atrium <br/> <br/> J. Michael Parkerson, MBA, is chief managed health executive and senior vice president and chief marketing and communications officer for Atrium Health, a nationally leading, non-profit health system with nearly 70,000 teammates serving patients at 37 hospitals and more than 1,350 care locations across the Carolinas and Georgia. Parkerson joined Atrium Health in May 2019 and leads the branding, reputation, consumer engagement, awareness and growth efforts that support the comprehensive marketing and communications strategy of the organization and consumer experience arm of Atrium Health. <br/> <br/> In addition to his current oversight of marketing and communications, Parkerson’s role as chief managed health executive includes overseeing and maintaining relationships and agreements with insurance companies and health plans, evaluating and advancing market opportunities with individual, employer group, Medicare and Medicaid health plans and leading the assessment and direction of existing and new products and services with insurance companies, health plans and government programs to serve individuals, families and employees.
Chief Revenue Officer<br>ReBath<br><br>Sharon Villegas is the Chief Revenue Officer at Re-Bath, overseeing all marketing, national accounts, and sales. Since joining the company 3 years ago, Sharon has helped increase brand awareness by 44%, and revenue by 70%. Her successful development and management of a national partnership with Lowe’s placed Re-Bath services in more than 1,300 stores nationwide since the program’s launch in January 2020. Amid this significant growth under Sharon’s leadership, Re-Bath has not only maintained, but proudly grown in customer satisfaction from 4.5 to 4.7.
Chief Marketing Officer<br>Pearle Vision<br><br>Doug Zarkin joined Essilor Luxottica as their Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer for Pearle Vision in 2012 where he is currently responsible for their +$600 million/+550 locations global optical franchise business. His work at Pearle Vision leading the transformation of the brand has helped to propel it atop Entrepreneur Magazine Top 500 Franchise Brand list and solidified its rank among the Top 10 most profitable franchise brands alongside mega brands McDonald’s and Dunkin’.
Deborah Fullerton leads the strategy for branding, marketing, internal & external communications, community engagement and consumerism for a $4.34B system serving more than 1.2M unique patients annually. Deborahs team's consumers have easy access & frictionless experiences by using consumer insights to build a consumer focus among the staff & in services/processes. Deborah leads digital innovation for consumer prospects, existing patients & internal staff.
Senior Vice President, Marketing & Customer Engagement<br>Bozzuto<br><br>As Senior Vice President of Marketing & Customer Engagement for Bozzuto, Kelley provides a customer-centric approach to marketing strategy and leadership for Bozzuto’s entire portfolio of managed communities. Joining Bozzuto in 2013, Kelley brings 25 years of diverse marketing and brand management experience. From managing and launching products at Sara Lee Bakery and Equal Sweetener, to leading global marketing strategies across online travel sites, and developing and managing strategic partnerships at Marriott International, Kelley’s broad experience has helped her achieve some notable successes including being named Marketer of the Year by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards, and a 2021 GlobeSt. Woman of Influence. Prior to her marketing career, Kelley spent several years working in accounting and obtained her license as a Certified Public Accountant. Kelley has an MBA from the University of Michigan and a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Maryland.
Vice President, Customer Experience<br/>Holman Automotive <br/><br/>Chad Jernberg is Vice President of Customer Experience at Holman Automotive, one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. He leads initiatives to modernize the sales and service experiences across all channels, reduce customer effort and drive revenue growth. With an extensive background in hospitality and digital engagement, Chad brings a unique perspective to the automotive industry. He partners with Holman’s dealership teams across the country to turn customer insights into actionable improvements that build loyalty and win new business.
VP of Marketing & Sales<br>Storage Asset Management<br><br>As VP of Marketing/Sales, Melissa is responsible for the direction of marketing and business development for Storage Asset Management, Inc. and it's over 300 managed self-storage facilities. Melissa holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration with concentrations in International and Marketing, with Minors in Economics/Spanish from Lycoming College and has an MBA from Elizabethtown College.
Senior Director of Enterprise Business Development - Cars.com<br><br>Ron leads Enterprise Partnerships and Client Strategy at Dealer Inspire with some of the largest auto groups in the US. He has spent his entire career in automotive, bringing a millennial's perspective to both the marketing and retail side of dealership operations. What started as an opportunity to help a Ford dealership manage their website and digital footprint, grew into overseeing all Marketing and eCommerce operations for multiple dealer groups in the Midwest. Ron joined Dealer Inspire in 2016 to share his hands-on industry expertise and passion for helping automotive retailers future-proof operations and enhance their digital marketing efforts. Outside of work, Ron manages a wine blog with his wife and enjoys golfing, traveling, and chasing around their dog, Rogue, who lives up to her name.
Managing Director, U.S. Strategic Property Marketing<br/> Greystar<br/><br/> Greg oversees the Greystar U.S. strategic property marketing teams responsible for standards of excellence in property marketing operations, marketing innovation, marketing performance, marketing supplier partnerships, and marketing education. Greg is a member of the Zillow Multifamily Advisory Board and the Reputation Executive Advisory Board. He is the chair of the NMHC Marketing Committee and is a frequent speaker at industry events.
National Director, Customer Experience and Digital Platforms<br>Nissan<br><br>Colleen Boldon is a leader with 10-plus years of success in planning and executing complex, enterprise-wide, digital marketing projects for Nissan North America, INFINITI of Americas, General Motors of Canada, and Nestlé Canada. She is passionate about delivering a customer experience, which thrills people at every turn. Boldon holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of New Brunswick, Canada, a Diploma in Digital Communications from the New Brunswick Community College, and a certificate in Advance Strategic Project Management Practices from Villanova University, New York. She has been a Project Management Professional (PMP), since 2007.
Director of Customer Experience<br>The Dinerstein Companies<br><br>Joslin is the Director of Customer Experience at The Dinerstein Companies, one of the nation’s largest developers of multi-family and student housing communities. She is responsible for enhancing and evolving the customer experience journey through every touch point and believes that you must know your customer to not only survive but thrive. This has inspired her since the start of her career in multifamily 12 years ago, where she learned the value of dedication through exceptional customer service and authentic care. While holding a supporting and training role, her entire career has been in innovating, strategizing, and executing measurable ways to drive revenue and exceed customer expectations. She has successfully applied this strategy and through online reputation earned The Dinerstein Companies the title of Top Student Housing 3 years (2018, 2019, 2020) in a row based on online reputation The Top 100 Properties and the Top 10 Management Companies for Student Housing Based on ORA | Multifamily Executive Magazine.
Director of CX & Training<br/> INFINITI <br/><br/>As Director of CX & Training for INFINITI Americas, Matt is responsible for client experience excellence and transformational initiatives to ensure INFINITI continues to be a leader in CX in the automotive space. Matt has a bachelor’s degree from Indiana University and an MBA from Xavier University.
Customer Experience Manager<br>PeakMade Real Estate<br><br>Michele Bettinazzi started in the student housing business as an on-campus Resident Assistant in 2005 while attending The University of Texas Pan American – graduating with a degree in Philosophy. The student experience and the services provided by the industry resonated with her and she quickly became passionate about doing her part to make the student housing industry a great place for students. She joined PeakMade Real Estate in February of 2008 and has served in many roles – from Leasing Consultant to Property Manager, to a member of the Corporate Marketing Team. In her role as Customer Experience Manager, she has built a program focusing on strategically making the Customer Experience a great one by gaining customer knowledge that influences business decisions and ultimately results in better marketing, sales and leasing efforts. Michele is Texas-based, is happily married with a 6-year old daughter and a beagle, loves the performing arts, and can whip up a great Texas-sized meal at a moment’s notice because she loves cooking in her spare time.
Manages the Online Reputation and Websites <br/>Cortland <br/> <br/> Braxton Bodenhamer manages the online reputation and websites for Cortland’s 180+ communities. Since 2017, he has taken Cortland’s reputation to one of the best in the multifamily industry. Cortland was named #1 in online reputation by Reputation’s Reputation X score in 2020 and was 3rd in regards to ORA.
Senior Global Marketing Associate<br>Stryker<br><br>Anna is a University of Michigan graduate that works as a product manager for stroke devices at Stryker Neurovascular. In this role she is responsible for global product development, launch, and strategy. She has also been leading the development of social listening through partnering with Nuvi, now Reputation.
National Marketing Manager<br>Greystar<br><br>Becca is a National Marketing Manager for Greystar. She oversees the social media platform and standards that are utilized for 1,800+ communities across the US. Greystar began working with Reputation.com in 2013 for review management. Greystar has since adopted other products, such as social, in the platform for communities to utilize. Greystar manages an average of 13,000 reviews a month and generates over 150,000 public reviews annually.
National Strategic Marketing Manager<br>QuadReal<br><br>A career marketer, Robert joined QuadReal Residential in 2017 for his MBA Co-Op, where he quickly fell in love with multifamily and has since become the National Strategic Marketing Manager. During his tenure with QuadReal, Robert has initiated several core projects in the areas of SEO, marketing analytics, reputation management, and more. When he’s not hard at work, he’s usually playing dinosaurs or trucks with his 2-year-old son
Director of Digital Consumer Experience <br>Advocate<br><br> As the Director of Digital Consumer Experience, Michael leads Advocate Aurora Health’s enhanced scheduling program focused on making the consumer/patient experience more personalized, accessible, and easier to navigate. Michael’s team built and launched a custom online scheduling tool making it a simplified experience. He is also responsible for find a doctor and find a location which includes nearly 20K of provider profiles and 3K sites of care. Michael has over 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry and as web application developer.
Director of Marketing and Communications <br/> Yuma Regional Medical Center <br/> Shay Andres, director of marketing at Yuma Regional Medical Center, is a marketing and communications leader with more than 16 years of non-profit health care experience. She leads a small dynamic team, overseeing organizational brand management, strategic marketing, communications, media relations and community outreach. Shay understands the true value of divisional partnerships and collaboration to solve problems while keeping organizational goal alignment as a primary focus. She strives to create an environment that fosters trust, creativity and growth. Shay earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, focus in Public Relations with a dual minor in Marketing and Management
Sr. Director, Customer Experience Strategy and Insight <br/> Banner Health <br/> Valerie Monet is the Senior Director, Customer Experience Strategy and Insight for Banner Health. Banner is one of the largest health systems in the U.S., providing a broad range of healthcare and related services across Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Nevada, and California. She is responsible for guiding the customer experience (CX) strategy for Banner Health, transforming patient experience through insight-driven operational improvements and the elimination of customer friction points. Valerie’s career in Voice of the Customer experience transformation spans more than two decades, including thirteen years at J.D. Power where she worked with the top-performing consumer-oriented companies in the U.S. and Canada across multiple industries—healthcare, financial services, insurance, and automotive. Valerie is a highly rated public speaker—recent engagements include HIMSS, HFMA, Health Datapalooza, National Health Care Ratings Summit, and dotBlue—and a trusted adviser to clients who is passionate about helping organizations deliver top tier customer experiences.
Digital Marketing Consultant <br/> Award-winning digital marketing consultant, Mary Cate Spires is the leading expert on using data and research to improve marketing ROI. While in college, she was introduced to the world of digital marketing through an internship with KeelySaye.com. With an aptitude for strategy and analytics, Mary Cate quickly fell in love with digital marketing and was promoted to inbound marketing specialist. She has since has embraced the lessons she learned to forge her own reputation as a digital marketing expert.
VP of Customer Experience <br/> Chris Hodges is a vice president leading J.D. Power’s Customer Experience Solutions practice. He has a 24-year track record for leading complex, large-scale, omni-channel initiatives integrating eCommerce, marketing, branding, social media, mobile, digital, product management and other strategies to elevate customer experience and enable business strategies. His focus is on driving top-line revenue growth and increasing operational efficiencies with effectively executed customer and employee experience strategies.